1. When they realised that maybe Voldemort wasn’t the great wizard he thought he was.
2. When they figured out that maybe Dumbledore wasn’t the best headmaster.
6. When they thought about what teenage girls actually write in their diaries.
12. When they figured out there was a much better way that Potions should have been taught.
13. When they realised that Hogwarts explains the entire educational system.
14. When they came up with the perfect scale for describing medical problems.
16. When they found out that maybe the kids weren’t as wholesome as they looked.
18. When they finally figured out that there were some things they all agreed on.
21. When they found the best way to explain the difference between the houses.
Luke Bailey is a staff writer for BuzzFeed and is based in London.
In The News Today
- Wes Craven, who directed "Scream" and "A Nightmare on Elm Street," has died of brain cancer. He was 76. ›
- Shannon Miles, who is suspected of ambushing and killing a Harris County, Texas, sheriff's deputy, was arrested Saturday and charged with capital murder. ›
- For the first time in history, there are three major hurricanes in the Pacific east of the International Dateline at the same time. ›