1. When they realised that maybe Voldemort wasn’t the great wizard he thought he was.
2. When they figured out that maybe Dumbledore wasn’t the best headmaster.
6. When they thought about what teenage girls actually write in their diaries.
12. When they figured out there was a much better way that Potions should have been taught.
13. When they realised that Hogwarts explains the entire educational system.
14. When they came up with the perfect scale for describing medical problems.
16. When they found out that maybe the kids weren’t as wholesome as they looked.
18. When they finally figured out that there were some things they all agreed on.
21. When they found the best way to explain the difference between the houses.
Luke Bailey is a staff writer for BuzzFeed and is based in London.
Here Are The Top Stories
- A Memphis police officer was shot dead on Saturday night while conducting a routine traffic stop, according to a statement from the Memphis Police Department.
- A conservation group in Zimbabwe reported that Jericho, the brother of beloved lion Cecil, was shot and killed by a hunter. But some scientists monitoring the pride believe he is OK.
- Joe Biden has begun to "actively explore a possible presidential campaign," the New York Times reports.