1. When they realised that maybe Voldemort wasn’t the great wizard he thought he was.
2. When they figured out that maybe Dumbledore wasn’t the best headmaster.
6. When they thought about what teenage girls actually write in their diaries.
12. When they figured out there was a much better way that Potions should have been taught.
13. When they realised that Hogwarts explains the entire educational system.
14. When they came up with the perfect scale for describing medical problems.
16. When they found out that maybe the kids weren’t as wholesome as they looked.
18. When they finally figured out that there were some things they all agreed on.
21. When they found the best way to explain the difference between the houses.
Luke Bailey is a staff writer for BuzzFeed and is based in London.
Here Are Today's Top Stories
- Thai police arrested a man alleged to have explosives in his possession, almost two weeks after a deadly bomb blast in Bangkok killed 20 people. ›
- A Harris County, Texas, sheriff's deputy was ambushed Friday night when a man walked up and repeatedly shot him from behind. ›
- Dominica Prime Minister Roosevelt Skerrit said that Tropical Storm Erika killed 20 people there, and set the island back 20 years from the damage. ›