1. Sometimes mistakes are made.
We all remember this amazing story about a man who bought toy poodles that ended up being ferrets on steroids. But is a ferret really a downgrade from a poodle? We asked celebrities to weigh in as they walked the red carpet at the 2013 MTV Movie Awards.
2. Would you ditch the mutant ferret, or would you accept it as a fun (if not freaky) new pet?
3. Brett Davern (Awkward.)
“Poor little animals. It’s not their fault! I’m an animal lover. If I couldn’t find a perfect, proper home, then I would keep it. Because even giant muscley ferrets deserve a good home.”
Verdict: Keep the ferret, or find it a good home
4. Hasan Minhaj (Failosophy)
“I would be disappointed. And here’s the thing, it’s all because I’ve been socialized. Ferret has such a negative stigma, because you’re like, first of all, these things are illegal. Secondly, they kind of look like enlarged rats, so you’re like, eh, you’ve gotta go back. Sorry.”
Verdict: Ditch the ferret
5. Andrew Jenks (World of Jenks)
“Keep it. That’s like adopting — you’re just giving away something you fostered and owned. That’s disrespectful. What kind of people would say that they would let it go? Where would you let it go?”
Verdict: Keep the ferret, you monster
6. Utkarsh Ambudkar (Pitch Perfect, The Mindy Project)
“I love ferrets. I’ve loved them since a young age. They smell good. I like the musk.”
Verdict: Keep the ferret, and smell it often
7. Nolan Funk (Glee, Awkward.)
“I would keep that ferret and love it like it was a poodle.”
Verdict: Keep the ferret, and live a lie
8. RuPaul (RuPaul’s Drag Race)
“I think in Mesquite, Texas where Alyssa [Edwards] is from, y’all would just deep fry that motherfucker, wouldn’t you?”
Verdict: Eat the ferret
- And watch a man react to the modern world after spending 44 years in prison. ›