1. 1998: She earned a Tony Award nomination at age 12.
That makes her the second youngest nominee ever. (Damn you, Daisy Eagan!)
2. 2003: She was terrifying and brilliant in Camp.
“She’s fucked, I’m ready, and the goddamn show must go on” is the clear highlight of an otherwise middling movie.
3. 2008: She made Twilight bearable.
She is the best thing in this scene. And this movie. And this franchise.
4. 2009: She gave amazing cryface.
Move over, Claire Danes, Natalie Portman, and Anne Hathaway doing an impression of Claire Danes!
5. 2009: She earned a well deserved Oscar nomination for Up in the Air.
It’s a great performance. She does more than just cry, honest.
6. 2010: She was a stellar graduation speaker.
Even though I’m pretty sure she didn’t write that.
7. 2011: She was a surprisingly good 24-year-old therapist in 50/50.
Well, she may have crossed a few boundaries. I’m not here to judge.
8. 2012: She made a not-good movie in order to pursue her indie dreams.
Sometimes Anna Kendrick has to take one for the team, guys. These are the sacrifices she makes for us.
9. 2012: She starred in the best film of the year.
Yes, Pitch Perfect is the best film of the year. Deal with it, haters.
10. 2012: She did this.
- Red Bull apologized for posting a video of people in blackface chasing a banana.