If you were born anytime in the mid-’80s to early ’90s, this was the stuff of your childhood…
2. Polly Pocket
Bonus points if you also had one of those mini Polly Pockets that you could wear around your neck.
6. Puppy Surprise
Life was over if there were only three puppies in there.
9. My Pretty Ballerina
She came with her own tape and was already en pointe at the age, of like, 0. So she was awesome.
12. My Little Pony
I can literally still smell that My Little Pony plastic deliciousness.
15. Glitter Magic Wands
Literally, hours of fascination with the world of magic contained within.
18. American Girl Dolls
A total status symbol if you were lucky enough to have one.
19. And That Newer Line of American Girl Dolls
Which was cool because you could order one to look like you!
21. Cupcake Dolls
How did they get them to smell so yummy?! One of life’s unsolved mysteries.
23. Little Tikes Victorian Playhouse
OK, if you had this, you were super lucky.
27. Pretty Pretty Princess
Whatever you do, do NOT end up with the dreaded black ring!
30. Crayola Magic Scent Crayons
Raise your hand if the rose scent was your fave.
33. Lil Miss Magic Hair
She’s classy! She’s sassy! She’s the ultimate in hair play fun!
36. Beanie Babies
Sorry if you were convinced this was your retirement savings strategy.
38. Girl Talk
“You will give birth to twins five days after your 23rd birthday.” This is basically the worst fortune ever.
46. Easy-Bake Oven
Of course, the Easy-Bake Oven has been a staple of American childhood forever, ’90s girls included.
47. Mattel P.J. Sparkles Doll
She would light up when you hugged her!
50. Baby Born
52. The Dollymaker
This one was a little weird yet totally fascinating — you’d make little plastic doll molds. Mine always came out a mess of colors.
- The family of Sandra Bland, who died in a Texas jail cell in July three days after she was detained during a traffic stop, filed a wrongful death lawsuit in federal court.
- Migrant deaths in the Mediterranean have exceeded 2,000, making 2015 the deadliest year for people trying to reach Europe, according to the International Organization for Migration.
- Rapper 50 Cent may claim he's broke, but court records filed in his bankruptcy case show he has $10 million in various bank accounts.