2. Filter the shit out of the trees as they change colors.
3. Buy some ~fall~ candles and burn them until the entire house smells like an autumn walk.
4. Take a picture with a pumpkin they spent all day searching for.
That was literally the same pumpkin you called “ugly” an hour ago.
5. Buy anything that says the words “pumpkin spice” on it.
“OMG CHRISTIE! THEY HAVE PUMPKIN SPICE JELL-O NOW!!!!”
6. Wait in line to buy the newest iPhone.
And take a selfie with it.
8. Coordinate Halloween outfits with other basic white girls.
9. Express their excitement for the season with Photoshop.
12. Wear a flannel to stay warm.
Even though they’re drinking an iced Pumpkin Spice Latte.
13. Take engagement photos.
Even though it’s going to be a spring wedding.
14. Abuse the hashtag #thankful.
15. Apply and reapply seasonal lotion from Bath & Body Works.
17. Make sure everyone who comes over to their house knows that it is indeed fall.
18. Throw a pile of leaves in the air for the Instagram.
DO IT FOR THE INSTA.
19. Look for new fall hair colors on Pinterest.
“LIVING for this burnt orange look!”
20. Complain how cold it is while wearing a North Face.
21. Stay out all night Black Friday shopping.
22. Instagram their new boots from Black Friday on top of fallen leaves.
23. Turn a Friday night into a jack-o’-lantern carving party.
24. Throw a festive Friendsgiving.
“SHIT! I TOTALLY FORGOT TO MAKE THE CRANBERRY SPREAD.”
- Illinois' attorney general has asked the U.S. Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division to investigate Chicago's police department. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›
- And a Turkish court had to call in experts to determine whether a man comparing the country's president to Gollum from "Lord of the Rings" was an insult. ›