1. Midwest girls take time to recognize and enjoy the finer things in life.
2. They work hard.
Farmers’ daughters know the value of a good day’s work.
3. So that they can play harder.
4. They aren’t afraid of a little bad weather.
6. They know how to have fun no matter how boring a town may seem.
7. Midwest girls are powerful.
Michelle Obama, and her arms, born in Chicago.
8. They’re super talented.
Madonna, the goddess of pop, born in Bay City, Mich.
9. And they age beautifully.
Cindy Crawford, aka PERFECTION, born in DeKalb, Ill.
10. Midwest ladies are ridiculously hospitable.
11. They have wild personalities.
12. They are comfortable in pretty much any situation.
No chairs? That’s cool. This bail of hay will work juuuuust fine.
13. And they know that food is the way to the heart.
14. They know that lake days are the best days.
15. And they have a major soft spot for animals.
16. They aren’t afraid to get their hands dirty.
~Queen of mud fights~
17. Midwest ladies know the meaning of loyalty.
Especially when it comes to sports teams.
18. And they are passionate in every way.
Again, when it comes to sports, but also in every other way.