2. No coordination.
3. Do people really do this???
4./5. I don’t care but people are really over dramatic and well, moronic.
6./7. please refer to 4./5.
8. Wait, this is a thing?
9. Yes I know. There is no way that man was snow white.
10. Why is that flag still being made? You lost the war.
11. I hate pumpkin anything.
13. I don’t understand either.
14. Yes, haven’t had one since my Nana was alive though.
15. I use a scrubby thingy. I don’t like bath clothes because they remind me of a dish rag.
16. I don’t.
17. Their stupid. I’m the person that screams at the tv for the people to run.
18. Does it count that I don’t have friends because I don’t like people? Because I really don’t. I have acquaintances.
19. Yes, I already called UPS.
20. I don’t know, I stay clear of them in general.
21. I don’t like sports.
22. They are really catchy.
23. I’m horrible with names. I can’t pronounce any of those
24. yes and devil eggs
25. I love spicy food. Hot sauce on everything.
26. That’s nasty.
27. I don’t
28. Who are you hanging around????!!!! Who in their right mind would say that????
29. Yet again wtf ?!!
30. I would like a bigger butt, mine is always hibernating. It would be nice if jeans fit for once.
31. Yes, and Living Single was better.
32. I’m not.
33. I don’t own any.
34. Racism will not be over till everyone can respect each other simply as humans.
35. Nope, you asked questions, I answered. -From a Liberal 24 year old white chic.
I think what she’s trying to say is that, yes he has a right to say his side BUT a rapist isn’t going to admit he raped someone. So, of course the stories won’t match up. At least that is what I’m getting out of it. You also must understand, or try to, that when your assaulted most people don’t believe you and that they do the whole victim blaming game. Such as, were you wearing something reveling, were you drunk, did you lead him on, ect. When no matter what anyone says, it is never the victim’s fault. To most people it is a game of he said she said, because most of the time there is no physical proof. So what do people do when there is no proof? They assume that the victim is lying. Since the author is a victim of rape, she sees things differently than you. This is an opinion piece, so if she doesn’t want to hear his side she doesn’t have to, it is titled “Why I don’t want to hear both sides of rapes cases” and I don’t blame her.
I had an ex cheat on me with a 13 yr old, he was 19. Trust me I understand the disgust, full WTF, threw up & lost faith in humanity disgust.
“thw hite” *the white
Racism is racism, no matter what race. You can’t pick and choose what’s racist or not. It doesn’t only apply to certain races. Stereotypes are racist.
@Bill He was RUNNING away. To act as if the cop’s life is any more important than that man’s is wrong. If someone shot a cop; the cop gets a parade, news coverage and there’s a man hunt but what did Brown get? Not a damn thing and that’s fucking wrong. The man that murdered him is walking free because he’s a cop. They didn’t even make a report till weeks later with barley/no details. They are citizens just like us, humans like us, not royalty, not a gods. To not uphold the law because he is wearing blue is not only against the law, it’s down right wrong. Brown should have justice.
you do understand that more hate doesn’t solve anything.
they were saying 4/4, 6/6, 8/8 ect. will land on the same day of the week each year as the others will. example: 4/4 will be on saturday next year so will 6/6, 8/8, 10/10 and 12/12.