1. Drake’s a big fan of WNBA star Skylar Diggins. Back in May, he posted this photo of Diggins on his Instagram:
3. And he shared this video of his friends professing their love for Diggins too.
4. In response, the basketball player’s boyfriend posted this photo of himself and Diggins, tagging @champagnepapi.
5. All that back and forth came to a head on July 16 at the ESPYS.
6. The rapper recited a poem for the WNBA star titled, “Can I Dig In?”
8. Diggins asked him, “What’s it gonna take to end this craziness right now?”
9. Drake replied, “One kiss and it’s over.”
10. So she obliged and gave Drake the kiss he’s been wanting.
11. And sparks *literally* flew in the air.
12. But some people think Drake’s behavior toward Skylar Diggins is creepy.
15. Like, really creepy.
18. Despite some backlash, however, the pair seemed to be all good backstage.
Christopher Polk / Via Getty Images
19. You can watch the full video of Drake and Skylar’s skit here:
Here Are The Top Stories
- A conservation group in Zimbabwe reported that Jericho, the brother of beloved lion Cecil, was shot and killed by a hunter. But some scientists monitoring the pride believe he is OK.
- Joe Biden has begun to "actively explore a possible presidential campaign," the New York Times reports.
- The trooper who pulled over Sandra Bland was disciplined for "unprofessional conduct" in the fall of 2014, records show.