1. Drake’s a big fan of WNBA star Skylar Diggins. Back in May, he posted this photo of Diggins on his Instagram:
3. And he shared this video of his friends professing their love for Diggins too.
4. In response, the basketball player’s boyfriend posted this photo of himself and Diggins, tagging @champagnepapi.
5. All that back and forth came to a head on July 16 at the ESPYS.
6. The rapper recited a poem for the WNBA star titled, “Can I Dig In?”
8. Diggins asked him, “What’s it gonna take to end this craziness right now?”
9. Drake replied, “One kiss and it’s over.”
10. So she obliged and gave Drake the kiss he’s been wanting.
11. And sparks *literally* flew in the air.
12. But some people think Drake’s behavior toward Skylar Diggins is creepy.
15. Like, really creepy.
18. Despite some backlash, however, the pair seemed to be all good backstage.
Christopher Polk / Via Getty Images
19. You can watch the full video of Drake and Skylar’s skit here:
In The News Today
- The European Union is now using naval vessels in the Mediterranean to intercept boats that are smuggling refugees and migrants to Europe. ›