@rowblanchard love you bestfriend <3
1. Sabrina Carpenter and Rowan Blanchard play Maya and Riley, two best friends, on Girl Meets World.
2. Since filming the show, they seem to have also become best friends in real life.
“One year ago we were just auditioning, men in suits told us to go outside and bond, and we instantly clicked. One year later and we couldn’t be better best friends. I love you so much, @sabrinacarpenter”
3. The duo spends a ton of time together off the Girl Meets World set.
“SO READY FOR #TFIOS tonight. Waited years for this. Breathing heavily.”
4. And give a whole other meaning to the word friendship.
“GUYS. Major excitement. the #girlmeetsworld trailer is now playing on Disney Channel! Let me know if you see it! This is our FREAKOUT face. MOM IM ON TV”
5. * besties *
“#rowbrina reunited and it felt so good @rowanblanchard”
6. ~ girls just wanna have fun ~
“I love this one. #noway @sabrinacarpenter”
7. They also use Twitter to tweet cute messages at each other.
9. Back in May, Rowan even wrote Sabrina this heartfelt message on Tumblr for her birthday:
It is very rare to find someone who you can call your best friend on screen/ off screen. From the moment we had just met and sang rolling in the deep together, I knew that we would be inseparable. Your talent is equal to the love and kindness you have for others and I am so unbelievably lucky to call you my best friend. Happy birthday, Melissa Bell. I love you to the moon and back and even farther.
10. On social media, they refer to themselves as “Rowbrina.”
11. And fans have taken to using the #Rowbrina hashtag.
12. Clearly, everyone’s on board with Sabrina and Rowan’s friendship.
13. And who can blame them?
“Blair and Serena are back in the big city. Xoxo, Gossip Girl.”