1. This is current Ser Jaime Lannister from Game of Thrones, fresh off his new haircut and fancy new hand.
2. And THIS is the young and beautiful Sir Patrick Stewart when he was 33.
Sir Patrick Stewart played Lucius Aelius Sejanus in 1973’s I, Claudius.
6. WHAT. WHAT. WHAT IS THIS WITCHCRAFT.
If you rearrange the letters in “Nikolaj Coster-Waldau” they spell “Captain Picard”. Or at least it should, because there are a crap ton of letters of “Nikolaj Coster-Waldau”.
7. Conclusion: Young Sir Patty Stew is obviously a time traveling actor, and “Nikolaj Coster-Waldau” is obviously his sexy stage name. Case closed.
- Police in Athens used pepper spray on protesters two days ahead of Greece's major bailout vote.
- A medical helicopter crashed in Colorado. The crash killed the pilot and injured two crew members.