1. Spitting is forcing people to see what’s in your mouth.
If someone wanted to ever see the contents of your mouth, they would kiss you.
2. People who spit off of balconies are no better than birds who poop all over cars.
Just because you are spitting into water doesn’t mean people don’t still have to see it. The scene where Jack teaches Rose how to spit in Titanic is one of the most unwatchable parts, and Titanic is a movie where people drown and freeze and die.
3. The sound of people trying to hock a loogie is the closest sound to nails on a chalkboard that a human being can make.
Even the words “hock a loogie” are horrible.
4. People who spit in trashcans are people who don’t care that other people have to touch and put things in that trashcan.
Not to mention smell it. Spit is not odorless.
5. People who spit chewing tobacco in public are the type of people who think it is OK for everyone to see brown stuff coming out of their body.
6. Anyone who tries to spit into a can or a bottle is leaving an innocent looking can or bottle that ANYONE could accidentally drink from.
Anyone who tricks people into drinking their spit is a douche bag.
7. People who spit on the sidewalk are condemning their entire neighborhood to accidentally walking in their spit over. and. over.
This is should be illegal forever.
8. Anyone who does a spit take because they think it is hilarious is not actually a hilarious person.
I’m sorry you’re not awesome enough to come up with actual jokes, but spitting all over everything is just mean.
9. When people spit in sinks and just leave it there, it’s a sign that they do not care about anyone else in the entire building.
That is a lot of people to just not care about.