2. If you’re in the mood for visually stunning adventures in space and time: Doctor Who (Seasons 5 and 6)
Reason to Watch: Not only is it gorgeous to look at, but Matt Smith as the Doctor guarantees a rollicking adventure in every episode.
Pair With: Jammy Dodgers.
3. If you’re in the mood for a terrible romcom from the 90’s: She’s All That
Reason to Watch: HACKEY SACK SCENE. Also if you need more incentive Usher as the DJ at prom.
Pair With: Longing for 90’s Freddie Prince Jr. Also a sheet cake from Cosco that hopefully says Congrats Graduate!
4. If you’re in the mood for conspiracy theories in a trippy animated package: Adventure Time
Reason to Watch: It’s about a boy and his brother/dog adventuring through a candy coated post-apocalyptic wasteland. Sometimes they’re girls though.
Pair With: Bacon pancakes.
5. If you’re in the mood for an inexplicably underrated Disney movie: Atlantis: The Lost Empire
Reason to Watch: Marty McFly (Michael J. Fox) voices the protagonist, and he’s perfectly dorky and charming.
Pair With: Delivery from that one restaurant you were never brave enough to try.
7. If you’re in the mood for a great 90’s romcom: Clueless
Reason to Watch: So you can sing along to “Rolling With The Homies”.
Pair With: Smoothies. Who are we kidding, milkshakes.
10. If you’re in the mood for buddy cop banter: Bad Boys, Bad Boys II
Reason to Watch: Because shit will get real.
Pair With: Donuts. All of them.
13. If you’re in the mood for something shaken not stirred: Dr. No, Goldfinger, Thunderball, You Only Live Twice
Reason to Watch: Badass Sean Connery being badass. There’s several more recent era Bond movies streaming as well.
Pair With: Only vodka martinis. Get that crossfade going.
15. If you’re in the mood for everything and can’t decide: MAD
Reason to Watch: Buffy hates Edward and Bella as much as you do.
Pair With: All of the cereal you own mixed together in one bowl.
- The Republican candidates for president will debate Saturday at 9 p.m. ET on CBS for the first time after Donald Trump's runaway win in the New Hampshire primaries.
- Up to 150,000 penguins may have been killed by an iceberg blocking their access to the sea.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.