2. The day after Thanksgiving.
You probably still have food coma.
3. And: THE OFFICIAL START OF THE CHRISTMAS SEASON.
6. That means no one can hate on you when you blast Christmas music.
Even it features a cameo by Nick Cannon.
7. Or sneer when you devote your time to making incredibly ornate paper snowflakes.
Star Wars snowflake patterns available here.
8. You can finally wear your favorite Christmas sweater with pride.
9. And drink hot chocolate till you get sick.
10. Now no one can yell at you for wasting popcorn.
Or candy, or cranberries, or gingerbread men…
12. It’s FINALLY okay to deck the halls.
Fun fact: underneath all that somewhere, is house that you can live in!
15. Even your grinchiest friend can’t complain about the Christmas cookie frosting party you’re throwing.
Cause they get to eat cookies.
16. You can even hype on those dumb bath sets you’ll get - because that’s 3 less gifts to buy next year.
17. So start your countdown clock Christmas lovers of the world!
- U.S. President Barack Obama said the United Nations climate summit in Paris could be a "turning point" in saving the planet 🌍 ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›