6. That means no one can hate on you when you blast Christmas music.
Even it features a cameo by Nick Cannon.
7. Or sneer when you devote your time to making incredibly ornate paper snowflakes.
Star Wars snowflake patterns available here.
8. You can finally wear your favorite Christmas sweater with pride.
10. Now no one can yell at you for wasting popcorn.
Or candy, or cranberries, or gingerbread men…
12. It’s FINALLY okay to deck the halls.
Fun fact: underneath all that somewhere, is house that you can live in!
15. Even your grinchiest friend can’t complain about the Christmas cookie frosting party you’re throwing.
Cause they get to eat cookies.
16. You can even hype on those dumb bath sets you’ll get - because that’s 3 less gifts to buy next year.
17. So start your countdown clock Christmas lovers of the world!
- Austria and Germany will allow people seeking refuge from the war in Syria who are currently in Hungary to come to their countries. ›
- Rowan County, Kentucky, issued several marriage licenses today, but their validity is being questioned because jailed clerk Kim Davis's name isn't on them. ›
- U.S. Vice President Joe Biden said he isn't sure he has the "emotional energy" to run for president. ›