6. That means no one can hate on you when you blast Christmas music.
Even it features a cameo by Nick Cannon.
7. Or sneer when you devote your time to making incredibly ornate paper snowflakes.
Star Wars snowflake patterns available here.
8. You can finally wear your favorite Christmas sweater with pride.
10. Now no one can yell at you for wasting popcorn.
Or candy, or cranberries, or gingerbread men…
12. It’s FINALLY okay to deck the halls.
Fun fact: underneath all that somewhere, is house that you can live in!
15. Even your grinchiest friend can’t complain about the Christmas cookie frosting party you’re throwing.
Cause they get to eat cookies.
16. You can even hype on those dumb bath sets you’ll get - because that’s 3 less gifts to buy next year.
17. So start your countdown clock Christmas lovers of the world!
- A flash flood emergency has been issued Sunday in Charleston, South Carolina. More than 16 inches of rain fell in some areas. ›
- President Obama says the U.S. has launched a full investigation into the airstrikes that killed 22 people at a hospital in Afghanistan on Saturday. ›
- More than a dozen people were killed after severe storms and flooding swept through the French Riviera on Saturday evening. ›