With Obama’s victory, quite a few Republicans on Twitter have threatened to pack their bags and leave the country.
But in the spirit of bi-partisanship, here’s a few reasons why they shouldn’t go.
1. There will still be at least three Starbucks within walking distance of each other.
Which is what really matters. All of the letters are Starbucks locations.
3. You still have the power to vote for the winner of “The Voice”.
10 times. WTF?
4. In any other country, you’ll have to wait anywhere from 2 weeks to 2 months for the latest Pixar movie to be released.
USA release: June 17th, 2010
UK release: July 19th, 2010
South Korea: August 5th, 2010
5. America deep-fries everything.
That’s deep-fried Coke-a-Cola. You’re welcome.
6. Walt Disney World is better than every Disneyland combined.
Because we all know what lies beneath. And you’ll want to be here when he wakes.
7. You won’t be able to take this photo with Washington Monument.
8. We have a theme park for chocolate.
Hershey Park: Hershey, PA. This is basically the closest you can get to Willy Wonka’s Chocolate Factory.
Photo Copyright: Kate Hopkins
9. Because you’ll never stop getting this error message.
10. What on earth are you going to do with all your fyeah! America shirts.
Let’s all admit we all have one, and move on.
11. This is how we commemorate our Presidents.
Take heart Republicans - look how badass America still thinks you are.
- Bill Cosby testified in 2005 that he obtained sedatives to give to women he wanted to have sex with, the AP reports.
- The South Carolina legislature took a key step toward removing the Confederate flag from statehouse grounds.
- Reddit's CEO apologized for the site's "long history of mistakes."