1. McFly’s Tom Fletcher lost a bet, so had to get McBusted tattooed on his foot.
2. Cara Delevingne found a novel way to show she loves bacon and beans.
4. Tulisa took her mind off her court visit over her drug charge with a spot of bowling.
8. While Girls Aloud’s Nicola Roberts also reminisced about her childhood.
Here Are The Top Stories
- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, a Republican who's faced political fallout from the "Bridgegate" scandal, is running for president.
- Senior staff at the Clinton Correctional Facility in upstate New York were placed on administrative leave.
- Misty Copeland has become the first black female principal dancer in American Ballet Theater's 75-year history.