1. 1. She’s the nicest person in the world, and will show kindness to all the nominees.
7. Maybe she’ll even bring Streep on stage.
8. 5. Ellen isn’t hesitant to say what she believes in.
Expect some kickass words of wisdom on Oscar night.
12. 7. Ellen knows how to give a good speech.
The winners who plan on thanking their dogs can take a note from E instead.
13. 8. A-listers don’t intimidate her—she laughs at you no matter who you are.
15. 10. Ellen already hosted in 2007, so she knows how to play the Oscar game.
16. 11. At the 2007 Oscars, she made Steven Spielberg take a picture of her with Clint Eastwood.
18. 12. Her self-confidence is hilarious, and will lighten the anxious-filled room.
24. 15. She’s friends with the coolest MCs across the pond, and can totally book them for the Oscars.
This needs to happen.
25. 16. This was taken Oscar night 2007. So, it’s safe to say Ellen enjoys her job and will not fail to make people laugh.
26. 17. She can hook-up celebrities and make the next Hollywood power couple.
Ellen knows best.
27. 18. She will probably have a magnificent song lined up for the show.
28. 19. And she might even organize lap dances for ALL the A-listers!
29. 20. Ellen will probably end the telecast with a positive message.
30. 21. Because Ellen is the greatest human being in the world.
(Getting cozy with Gosling)
- Sierra Leone is investigating a new Ebola death after a woman who was believed to be the country's last known case was discharged from the hospital last week. ›
- Lawyers for the NFL and New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady failed to reach a settlement in the deflategate case. A decision is expected by Friday. ›
- Thai police have issued two new arrest warrants as the search widens for the suspects behind Bangkok's deadly shrine bombing. ›