2. When Ellen said this to eight-time Oscar nominee (and eight-time Oscar loser) Peter O’Toole:
6. Later, when Clint Eastwood got upset Ellen didn’t have a script for him:
7. And then when Ellen asked Clint for a picture:
For MySpace. Hello there, 2007!
8. And then when Ellen made Steven Spielberg take the photo — and gave him direction:
9. When Ellen debuted the Oscar baby-carrier:
You can show off your trophy and have your hands free to drink or smoke!
10. And when she spoke THE TRUTH:
- President Obama is visiting New Orleans neighborhoods today to mark the 10th anniversary of Hurricane Katrina. ›
- Reporters across the U.S. are posting #WeStandWithWDBJ tributes on social media following Wednesday's on-air killing of two journalists. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg said (on Faceboook, obviously) that one billion people used the service on Monday. ›