1. When Ellen said what we are ALL THINKING on Oscar night:
2. When Ellen said this to eight-time Oscar nominee (and eight-time Oscar loser) Peter O’Toole:
3. When Ellen made this unexpected comparison between American Idol and An Inconvenient Truth:
6. Later, when Clint Eastwood got upset Ellen didn’t have a script for him:
7. And then when Ellen asked Clint for a picture:
For MySpace. Hello there, 2007!
8. And then when Ellen made Steven Spielberg take the photo — and gave him direction:
9. When Ellen debuted the Oscar baby-carrier:
You can show off your trophy and have your hands free to drink or smoke!
10. And when she spoke THE TRUTH:
- Rallies for climate change action are taking place around the world ahead of the United Nations climate talks in Paris. ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And watch a man react to the modern world after spending 44 years in prison. ›