2. When Ellen said this to eight-time Oscar nominee (and eight-time Oscar loser) Peter O’Toole:
6. Later, when Clint Eastwood got upset Ellen didn’t have a script for him:
7. And then when Ellen asked Clint for a picture:
For MySpace. Hello there, 2007!
8. And then when Ellen made Steven Spielberg take the photo — and gave him direction:
9. When Ellen debuted the Oscar baby-carrier:
You can show off your trophy and have your hands free to drink or smoke!
10. And when she spoke THE TRUTH:
- A conservation group in Zimbabwe reported that Jericho, the brother of beloved lion Cecil, was shot and killed by a hunter. But some scientists monitoring the pride believe he is OK.
- Joe Biden has begun to "actively explore a possible presidential campaign," the New York Times reports.
- The trooper who pulled over Sandra Bland was disciplined for "unprofessional conduct" in the fall of 2014, records show.