1. This glorious variety of meat and fish in Spirited Away.
2. Remy combining cheese with strawberries.
And basically everything Remy makes in Ratatouille.
3. When Cinderella threw these little treats to Gus Gus and the gang.
4. The spaghetti kiss in Lady and the Tramp.
It’s cute and all, but can I have the spaghetti string?
5. Winnie the Pooh’s ooey, gooey honey.
6. This delicious dessert from Alice in Wonderland.
7. And this glistening ice cream cave from Adventure Time.
Ohhh myyyyy NOM.
10. This steaming turkey from Tom and Jerry.
11. And the Ron Stoppable Naco.
When taco meets nacho.
12. This beautifully joyous cake from Sailor Moon.
So pretty, so happy, so YUM.
13. The Simpsons’ legendary doughnuts.
It’s raining doughnuts, hallelujah.
14. These bacon and eggs sizzling in Calcifer.
16. This lovely stack of pancakes from The Fairly Odd Parents.
17. And Princess Tiana’s gumbo.
Can I swim in that steaming pot of gumbo? Thanks.
18. Oh, God - LOOK AT THIS GORGEOUS FISH.
19. And the impeccable Belcher burger.
Let the burger fall down, and wake my dreams.
20. The Crème de la Crème à la Edgar in The AristoCats.
21. This insanely beautiful ramen meal.
22. The green Reptar chocolate bar of your childhood dreams.
Green tongues for everyone!
23. And everything in the “Be Our Guest” scene from Beauty and the Beast.
Dance to me, you delicious desserts.
25. Rafiki cracking open this fruit from the Baobab Tree.
And how he flawlessly bites into it. IT’S SO BEAUTIFUL.
26. Snoopy’s stack of dog bones from A Charlie Brown Christmas.
Crunch crunch crunch.