1. She goes to legendary concerts.
Barbra Streisand in Brooklyn - October 2012.
2. She’s an incredible support system.
3. She’s a constant source of inspiration.
4. Judy always puts others before her.
It takes an incredible woman to do this — not many people know this kind of unselfishness.
5. She’s the perfect cuddle buddy.
And knows how to give cozy hugs.
6. She’s a master at Candy Crush.
“Sorry honey I can’t talk — busy crushing candy.” #truestory
7. She knows how to make the perfect cup of tea.
8. Everybody who knows Judy knows she has the biggest heart in the world.
9. She’s loyal to her family and friends.
10. Nobody makes Italian food like Judy.
Or desserts. Special recipes include: penne alla vodka, meatballs, raviolis, and death by chocolate.
11. She has a unique sense of humor.
12. She knows how to tolerate the crazy people in her life.
13. She’s an excellent dancer.
Put on “September” by Earth, Wind & Fire, and it’s over.
14. She has a spunky attitude, and gets shit done.
Judy is the youngest of four, so naturally she was born with sass and a big voice.
15. Judy puts other ladies to shame with her flawless beauty.
16. She never takes anything for granted.
And always thanks God for the many blessings in her life.
17. Judy has a deeply committed relationship with Diet Coke.
And mint-chocolate chip ice cream. The woman has excellent taste.
18. She gives important advice when you need it.
Sometimes when you don’t even ask for it.
19. She treats her children’s friends like they’re apart of the family.
20. She’s always down for a fun adventure.
Hanging at The View — February 2012.
Judy is one of the best. We don’t know where we’d be without her.
Happy, happy birthday mama! Love you always.
- More than a dozen people were killed after severe storms and flooding swept through the French Riviera on Saturday evening. ›
- Pope Francis has opened a three-week synod where bishops will discuss family issues. This comes a day after the Vatican fired a high-ranking priest who came out as gay. ›
- President Obama says the U.S. has launched a full investigation into the airstrikes that killed 19 people at a hospital in Afghanistan on Saturday. ›