1. A Candle-Lit Dinner.
“After a long day at work, surprise your man with a candle-light dinner. He would surely enjoy that. Cook something simple, light up the candles and dim the lights.”
2. Forget Your Underwear On Purpose.
From “Surprise Your Man With This Sneaky Act”: “That’s right gals, go commando.”
3. Tickets To A Ball Game.
“Purchase tickets for a ball game and surprise your man with them.”
4. Dinner At A Waterfront Restaurant.
“Another way of breaking the chains of boredom is to surprise your man with gifts, movie or game tickets, or simply booking a surprise dinner at a waterfront restaurant.”
5. Pull A Key Card Out Of Your Pocket.
From “How to Surprise Your Man”: “If you’re going out, stop by a hotel bar for after-dinner drinks. After you’ve had a few cocktails, surprise him by pulling a key card out of your pocket.”
6. Put Beer In His Fridge.
From “3 Non-Mushy Ways To Surprise Your Man”: “Leave a couple of six-packs of beer in it just before a big game comes on TV, or load the freezer with chips and snacks that he always looks around for between meals.”
7. Steal His Car And Put Gas In It.
From “5 Ways To Pleasantly Surprise Your Man”: “You can either choose to tell him what you’re going to do or tell him you’ll pick up dinner and take his car. When he gets in it to go to work the next morning, he’ll notice his full tank and love you for it.”
8. A Barbecue Party.
“Surprise your man with barbecue party. Guys love cookout parties in backyards complete with refreshments and good buddies around, so why not throw him a surprise party?”
9. Watch A Game With Him Or Go Golfing With Him, In A Surprising Way.
“Surprise your man by sitting down and watching the game with him, or go with him when he goes golfing.”
10. Something He Likes That You Hate
“Surprise your man and I do not mean on his birthday. One of the best surprises you can give him is something he likes that he knows you cannot stand.”
11. Iron His Shirt Without Making A Stink About It.
“Figure out some way to surprise your man. This doesn’t have to be something massive like hiring a sky writer to send him a romantic message. Why not pick up his favorite dessert on the way home from work tomorrow? Or iron his shirt for him without making a stink about it?”
“It is time to surprise your man and make him wonder, ‘Is she really the same gal I have been dating?’ If you never worn fishnets, put some on the next time you two go out for a drink.”
13. A “Love Box” Full Of Treats
“Surprise your man with a ‘love box’ full of treats.”
14. A (Man) Bath
From “How To Run A Bath For A Man: How To Surprise Your Man With A Relaxing Bath”: “Want to surprise your guy with his idea of a relaxing bath? The tricks of how to run a bath for a man differ greatly than those for a woman.”
15. A Totally Un-Romantic Date
“Why not surprise your man with a totally un-romantic date this year?”
16. Put A Bow On Your Head.
From “Sexy Ways to Surprise Your Man on Valentine’s Day of 2011”: “Truthfully men are uncomplicated creatures with 2 very basic needs - food and sex. Speaking of sex, what’s sexier than you, the woman he loves, wrapped in lingerie and a bow? You are like the present he has always wanted, all prettied up and ready to be unfolded. Putting a bow on yourself kinds of indicates that you are for him and him alone.”
17. Make Him Popcorn With Whatever On It.
From “4 Ways To Surprise Your Man This Spring”: “To really treat him, make some homemade popcorn with lots of different seasonings and toppings – caramel, light cheeses, chocolate candies, anything you want!”
18. Cobble His Shoes.
From “10 Ways To Surprise Your Man After All These Years!”: “Embrace his well-worn objects by breathing new life into them, rather than throwing them in the garbage.”
19. Put Plastic Tokens In A Drawstring Bag
“Surprise your man with tokens of your love. Buy several plastic tokens and a drawstring bag. On each token, write a different action that you will complete for him, such as hug, kiss, back massage, cook fancy dinner or any other romantic acts you like.”
20. A Delicious Merienda Treat At Your Local Tapas Bar
“This coming date night, why not surprise your man with a delicious merienda treat at your local tapas bar?”
21. Just Wake Him Up
“Here are 5 sexy ways to surprise your man: Wake Him Up. I am not a very sound sleeper so this one is easy for me. Maybe for you, too. Next time you’re up and the clock is saying you shouldn’t be, wake him up too.”
23. Your Knowledge For Technology And The Latest Gadgets.
“Surprise your man with your knowledge for technology and the latest gadgets. When he finds out that you know more about the best tablets than he does, then he will not get hooked but also respect you.”
24. Make Him Hold Two Glasses Of Water.
From [the NSFW/ahhh/what] “75 Ways To Surprise Your Man In Bed”: “One girl sat me down in a chair and gave me two full glasses of water to hold. I didn’t understand why until she started going down on me and I realized how helpless I was to use my hands—so hot.”
25. Stuff Pieces of Tissue With “Surprise” Written On Them Into His Shoes.
From a no-longer existing Fox News magazine article called “10 Pranks That Will Spice Up Your Relationship,” this tip on how to surprise your man: “If you’re feeling silly, stuff tissues or newspaper into his shoes so that he can’t get his feet in. Write “SURPRISE!” on each one — he’ll see the message as he pulls them out.”
Please validate your account to contribute content.
Preview Your Response
“The tricks of how to run a bath for a man differ greatly than those for a woman.” I was EXTREMELY curious as to how a “man bath” is not just different, but greatly different, from a “woman bath,” so I read the article. You’re supposed to bring a portable TV into the bathroom (and movies, unless it’s game night), fill a cooler with beer and dip and a basket with his favorite snacks, and put his favorite magazines next to the tub (and, “if you’re daring,” a romance novel). Then you’re supposed to fill the tub with only hot water (ouch?) and leave the bubble bath/bath salt/oil where he can reach it, and go out for hours while he relaxes. Then, when he’s done, make sure the bed is made and there’s a TV for him in the bedroom so he can continue relaxing, give him his favorite dessert, and in no way make fun of him for smelling flowery (no, it really says that). This “differs greatly” from a woman bath because…um…well, I know on TV when women have bubble baths they usually drink wine, not beer, and they usually don’t have a TV, and maybe they’d watch something different if they did? The only thing I can think of is that they usually set everything up themselves, but no rule says he can’t do it for you, right? I hate those kinds of articles.
- Mariana Ruiz thinks 25 Ways To "Surprise Your Man" is LOL
- cayetanas thinks 25 Ways To "Surprise Your Man" is IDGAF
- milly9087 thinks 25 Ways To "Surprise Your Man" is WTF
- jesspixieb thinks 25 Ways To "Surprise Your Man" is Fail, LOL & WTF
- Jassy217 thinks 25 Ways To "Surprise Your Man" is LOL
- keenanl thinks 25 Ways To "Surprise Your Man" is WTF
- solovaley thinks 25 Ways To "Surprise Your Man" is WTF
- terrysapples thinks 25 Ways To "Surprise Your Man" is Fail & Cute
- Courtney Mastin thinks 25 Ways To "Surprise Your Man" is WTF
- jenp8 thinks 25 Ways To "Surprise Your Man" is WTF
- Kathleen thinks 25 Ways To "Surprise Your Man" is Cute
- spacepirate3 thinks 25 Ways To "Surprise Your Man" is WTF
- amberr13 thinks 25 Ways To "Surprise Your Man" is LOL
- josephd11 thinks 25 Ways To "Surprise Your Man" is Fail
- auror thinks 25 Ways To "Surprise Your Man" is WTF & LOL