Today at a live-streamed press conference, Lil Boosie was interviewed by Angela Yee.
The two spoke about the rapper’s time in jail, his family, and how he plans to spend his time as a free man.
Those chairs, though.
1. Anyway, Boosie has a lot of friends. Rappers like Jeezy and Webbie showed up to lend their support.
2. According to Bun B, who spoke at the press conference, Boosie is like Nelson Mandela and Tupac.
3. Only a week after being released, Boosie has worked out a deal with Atlantic Records.
4. He penned 1,108 songs in prison.
5. One of those tracks was written for Justin Bieber.
6. Boosie believes his time in prison has made him a better rapper.
8. He should be able to travel for shows at the end of March.
9. He’ll be on parole until 2018. He has a female parole officer now, and he likes her.
10. He wasn’t allowed to have conjugal visits while in prison.
11. His rap game friends looked after him and his family while he was away.
“Webbie took my son fishing, I ain’t ever took my son fishing. Gotti looked out for me, Plies.”
12. For 20 months, he was on “23 hour and 45 minute” lockdown.
What did he do for the other 15 minutes? “Use the telephone.”
13. While locked up, he wrote a book and a movie.
“I wrote my own movie, Boosie the Movie. I’m probably gonna get my own money and do it myself. There ain’t no movie like this movie, this the real life story,” he said.