1. The Punk Rock Golden Girls
Chain mail chic? Check.
2. Ms. Mega Boxer
“Yeah, I drive a Hoveround. Doesn’t mean I won’t knock the crap out of you.”
3. Mr. Been There Done That
This is either the coolest landlord ever or the worst. Either way, rent’s due, buddy.
4. The Brittle Bones Brigade
They were carving up pools and park benches before you were even born.
5. Mr. and Mrs. Canvas
People are always like, “Don’t get a tattoo! Imagine what they will look like when you get older!” Awesome is what they’ll look like, punk.
6. Ms. Annie Get Your Gun
“Edith! You still at that boxing game? Check this out! I’m slaying these zombies bitches!”
7. Miss Puff Puff Pass
That cigar was twice as long 20 minutes ago.
8. The Fashionistas
“Oh, you started a clothing line? How cute. Is it for babies?”
9. The Senior Sensei
“They said I could be anything, so I became a Octogenarian Ninja Turtle.”
10. The Lose Yourself Choir
“I say what I want to say and do what I want to do. There’s no in between. People will either love you for it or hate you for it.” — Eminem
11. Señora Who Gives A Shit?
I think this lady coined the phrase “smoke ‘em if you got ‘em.”
12. Ms. Might As Well
Grandma got implants, and they were glorious.
13. M.C. Grandma
She didn’t choose the thug life, she created it.
14. Mr. How The Hell Do You Do That?
Don’t try this at home, you aren’t old enough yet.
16. Mrs. Moped
“Oh, the bike? That’s for haulin’ ass and smokin’ grass.”
17. Mrs. Honesty
She’s smiling because she hates you, but in the sweetest way possible.
18. Great Aunt Smokey
Marijuana; Bringing Generations Together Since… Wait, Are There Still Cookies?
20. Miss Thrasher
“Double heelflip to darkslide? Pussy.”
22. The Workhorse
“I don’t really see a need to retire as long as I am having fun.” — Stan Lee
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›