6. The winemaker who finally understood how to reach a younger audience.
8. The person who covered their car in velvet, because that is what they wanted to do so deal with it, OK?
9. The thieves who stole $500,000 worth of Red Bull, because they could.
11. The parents who revealed that they always had their priorities in check.
13. This man who knows that where there is a will, there is a way.
14. This man who finally admitted his love for pumpkins and Miley Cyrus.
15. Rob Ford
16. This guy who reads Playboy like it should be read, which is out in the open.
18. This person who doesn’t back out when losing a bet.
19. The parent who started to shape their child’s interests early.
20. The person who finally asked for what they really wanted.
23. This guy who laughs in the face of danger.
I’m a known rebel #yolo
24. The child who will be keeping it real for years to come.
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- It's World Aids Day — 35 million people have died from Aids-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›