6. The winemaker who finally understood how to reach a younger audience.
8. The person who covered their car in velvet, because that is what they wanted to do so deal with it, OK?
9. The thieves who stole $500,000 worth of Red Bull, because they could.
11. The parents who revealed that they always had their priorities in check.
13. This man who knows that where there is a will, there is a way.
14. This man who finally admitted his love for pumpkins and Miley Cyrus.
15. Rob Ford
16. This guy who reads Playboy like it should be read, which is out in the open.
23. This guy who laughs in the face of danger.
I’m a known rebel #yolo
- U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry will travel to Cuba later this summer for the opening of a U.S. embassy there.
- Nicholas Winton, who saved more than 650 Jewish children from the Holocaust, died at 106.
- The fire at a South Carolina black church late Tuesday night wasn't arson, according to a preliminary investigation.