6. The winemaker who finally understood how to reach a younger audience.
8. The person who covered their car in velvet, because that is what they wanted to do so deal with it, OK?
9. The thieves who stole $500,000 worth of Red Bull, because they could.
11. The parents who revealed that they always had their priorities in check.
13. This man who knows that where there is a will, there is a way.
14. This man who finally admitted his love for pumpkins and Miley Cyrus.
15. Rob Ford
16. This guy who reads Playboy like it should be read, which is out in the open.
23. This guy who laughs in the face of danger.
I’m a known rebel #yolo
- Thai police have issued two new arrest warrants as the search widens for the suspects behind Bangkok's deadly shrine bombing. ›
- Wes Craven, who directed "Scream" and "A Nightmare on Elm Street," has died of brain cancer. He was 76. ›
- For the first time in history, there are three major hurricanes in the Pacific east of the International Dateline at the same time. ›