1. no, it shouldn’t be…women need to be told that nothing is “wrong” with them and that everything that they feel is helping them deliver a healthy baby. hey, it’s no walk in the park but you aren’t dying either
2. no, unless it was a shriek, then you panic!
3. if you can learn to breastfeed lying down you’ll be golden! but otherwise, you’re pretty sleepy.
4. if it’s your baby it’s okay especially if you’re breastfeeding. once solid food hits then you’re done for.
5. most times you can distinguish but it’s really frustrating when they just keep crying for no apparent reason.
6. it’s okay to tell them you don’t understand. i asked my kids to show me what they meant and then we went over the words a little better and i also understood their “kidspeak”.
9. yes! i never did thankfully, however i did run one over with the stroller once!
10. of course!
11. all of the time
12. not really. i was always hopeful that the more they do for themselves..the more they will do for themselves!
13. not really but i also gained some great friends, too.
14. i am raising myself!
15. mine have always been pretty great…i’m lucky!
16. i know that pretty soon i will be “childless” as they will be old enough for us to leave on their own so it’s not that i miss it, i know that it was just on hiatus and will be coming back!
17. my oldest is going to start walking to school on her own next year…my baby!!!!! have i street-proofed her enough? does she have secret ninja skills? who will i kill if they touch her? ugh….
18. knowing that i kept people alive this long! and the snuggles…oh! the snuggles!