1. To start off, Kim was voiced by Christy Carlson Romano and Ron was Will “Eric Matthews from Boy Meets World” Friedle. AKA the best cast ever.
2. Also, Kim and Ron’s friendship destroyed the concept of the friend zone.
*Well, until they got together, anyway. But Ron still remained Kim’s best friend even when she dated other people.
4. But it was also totally OK to be girly (i.e. Kim being a cheerleader) and it showed that you could be traditionally feminine and strong at the same time.
5. It was a show that preached self-acceptance.
7. And, like any great Disney show, told you to feel beautiful.
8. All the normally sad or dull parts of high school were actually pretty awesome.
Like people cheering for Kim and Ron instead of making fun of them.
9. But, despite being extraordinary, Kim also asked the questions every normal teenager has.
10. Wade was the prime example that sitting in front of your computer all day is actually the most powerful position to be in.
14. All the best characters were super sharp and sarcastic.
16. It was also self-aware and even referenced pop culture outside its own world.
17. Christina Milian of “Dip It Low” fame recorded the show’s theme song, which has remained a classic to this day.
CALL ME BEEP ME IF YOU WANNA REACH ME~
18. Which was the source of some serious ringtone inspiration.
19. It gave you an easy and ***flawless Halloween costume to wear every year.
Photo by Lisa WTV.
20. And other, more vibrant options, just in case you want to go for the gold (or, in this case, green.)
Photo by Mie-Rose on Deviantart.
22. And Disney continued to instill unrealistic hair expectations into hopeful children everywhere.
23. And unrealistic pet expectations. Good try though, Rufus.
24. And then there was the Naco.
Taco + nachos, which should totally exist WHY DOESN’T IT EXIST?
25. Kim was from the coolest family ever. Her parents were LITERALLY a rocket scientist and a brain surgeon.
26. The show’s cast of characters helped awaken your sexual preferences.
27. No matter how strange or off-beat.
Also WOW DISNEY for the double-entendre in that name omg.
28. No matter what, Kim Possible just totally GOT you.
- Thai police have issued two new arrest warrants as the search widens for the suspects behind Bangkok's deadly shrine bombing. ›
- Wes Craven, who directed "Scream" and "A Nightmare on Elm Street," has died of brain cancer. He was 76. ›
- For the first time in history, there are three major hurricanes in the Pacific east of the International Dateline at the same time. ›