1. The Word “Man” Is Said 203 Times
2. The Word “Fuck” Is Said 59 Times
3. One Sixth Of The Film’s Budget Went To Music Rights
Like Aerosmith’s “Sweet Emotion,” Alice Cooper’s “School’s Out,” and War’s “Lowrider.”
4. Vince Vaughn Was Going To Play Benny
But Richard Linklater thought he looked too much like Ben Affleck.
5. During Filming Milla Jovovich And Shawn Andrews Eloped
But Jovovich was underage so the marriage was annulled.
6. Richard Linklater Was Sued By His High School Classmates
He used their last names and likeness without their permission. But the suit was dismissed.
7. Pink’s Belt Buckle Was A Pipe
8. Most Of The Beer Drank In The Film Was Real
Except for Jason London and the minors who did not drink the real deal.
9. Slater’s Hair Was A Wig
I feel so lied to…
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated for the first time since Donald Trump's win in New Hampshire, and it got intense.
- Bitterly cold temperatures and arctic winds began freezing large swathes of the U.S. Northeast on Saturday.