1. The Word “Man” Is Said 203 Times
2. The Word “Fuck” Is Said 59 Times
3. One Sixth Of The Film’s Budget Went To Music Rights
Like Aerosmith’s “Sweet Emotion,” Alice Cooper’s “School’s Out,” and War’s “Lowrider.”
4. Vince Vaughn Was Going To Play Benny
But Richard Linklater thought he looked too much like Ben Affleck.
5. During Filming Milla Jovovich And Shawn Andrews Eloped
But Jovovich was underage so the marriage was annulled.
6. Richard Linklater Was Sued By His High School Classmates
He used their last names and likeness without their permission. But the suit was dismissed.
7. Pink’s Belt Buckle Was A Pipe
8. Most Of The Beer Drank In The Film Was Real
Except for Jason London and the minors who did not drink the real deal.
9. Slater’s Hair Was A Wig
I feel so lied to…
- BP has agreed to pay a $18.7 billion fine to settle legal actions over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- Boko Haram has killed 97 people at mosques in northeastern Nigeria, a government official told AP.
- Former Virginia Sen. Jim Webb, a Democrat with a military background, is running for president.
- Tidal is now the only place you can stream Prince's music. He's pulled his work from other services, like Spotify.