23. Britney Spears’ “Work Bitch” cover.
Look more closely at her torso: That cleavage was definitely airbrushed around in circles.
18. The scary selfie lady in this ad for Westfield Malls in Australia.
16. This person with, er, mismatched feet in a German hardware ad.
14. This horrendous cut-and-paste Photoshop of The Voice crew.
Don’t see it? Adam Levine seems to have brought the red carpet with him from another photo…
9. The movie poster for The Heat, which seems to have been done on MS Paint.
8. This inflatable party furniture that was definitely not photoshopped onto a stock photo of a backyard.
6. This butchering of Miranda Kerr’s neck on the cover of Marie Claire Australia.
4. This South Korea newswire image of President Park Geun-hye “shaking hands” with President Obama “at the White House.”
Yes, this ran on an actual news site.
3. Kerry Washington’s unrecognizable Lucky cover.
Kerry is a flawless human being and one of the most gorgeous women on Earth. This cover does NOT represent that.
- Greece appears to have voted "no" on sweeping new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. Its future in the eurozone is uncertain.
- The U.S. will face Japan in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Captured New York prison escapee David Sweat has been released from hospital and is back in jail.