23. Britney Spears’ “Work Bitch” cover.
Look more closely at her torso: That cleavage was definitely airbrushed around in circles.
21. This BlackMilk model with uniquely chiseled thighs.
19. This case of the contorted shoulder from Victoria’s Secret.
18. The scary selfie lady in this ad for Westfield Malls in Australia.
17. This cringe-y pair of shorts on New Zealand’s Creme magazine.
16. This person with, er, mismatched feet in a German hardware ad.
14. This horrendous cut-and-paste Photoshop of The Voice crew.
Don’t see it? Adam Levine seems to have brought the red carpet with him from another photo…
13. This August Vogue amputation of Claire Danes’ right leg.
12. This ghost table found on the Wal-Mart e-comm site.
10. This pair of Gap shorts that comes with a…knee growth?
9. The movie poster for The Heat, which seems to have been done on MS Paint.
8. This inflatable party furniture that was definitely not photoshopped onto a stock photo of a backyard.
7. This H&M model who has a serious case of Angelina Jolie leg.
6. This butchering of Miranda Kerr’s neck on the cover of Marie Claire Australia.
5. This J.Crew featuring a child with AN INVISIBLE ARM.
4. This South Korea newswire image of President Park Geun-hye “shaking hands” with President Obama “at the White House.”
Yes, this ran on an actual news site.
3. Kerry Washington’s unrecognizable Lucky cover.
Kerry is a flawless human being and one of the most gorgeous women on Earth. This cover does NOT represent that.
2. This ESPN photo at Sochi Olympic Park that *totally* happened.
- Thousands of rallies for climate change action were held around the world ahead of the United Nations climate talks in Paris.›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And Adele's "25" has sold a record 3.38 million copies in the U.S. in its first full week, Nielsen Music reported 🎤🏆 ›