1. Kerry Washington is on the cover of the December/January issue of Lucky magazine, looking windswept and nearly unrecognizable.
Why is her neck cut off with a red scarf? Why this outfit at all? (It’s a dress from Christian Dior’s 2014 resort wear collection.) And why is she covered in SO much frosty makeup??
2. And here’s a close-up of her face.
3. What is the lighting situation going on here??
The lighting/shadow on Washington’s (pristine! perfect!) teeth is making them look a little off.
4. This two-month-old photo from Washington’s Instagram account looks like it may have been taken at the same shoot — the other woman pictured here is the shoot’s stylist, and Washington hashtagged the photo “#PatrickDemarchelier,” the photographer.
She looks SO much better here.
5. Lucky! It doesn’t have to be this way. Remember THIS gorgeous Kerry Washington cover?
6. Or this one?
(This Elle cover, while gorgeous, was admittedly not on newsstands and was available to subscribers only.)
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel on Saturday in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- One person was killed and two others were seriously injured Friday when an air medical transport helicopter crashed in Colorado.
- Popular sections of Reddit went dark this week as confusion and protests swept the site.