23. Jim Halpert, The Office
Want to pin it to my wall like a mildly funny Dilbert cartoon.
22. Rufus Humphrey, Gossip Girl
He cooks. He cleans. He somehow made enough money in a shitty ’90s alt-rock band to afford a sweet-ass Dumbo loft. Just try to forget about the fact that his son is the douchiest person in Brooklyn, which is saying something.
21. John Winchester, Supernatural
Train up your sons in the way they shall go (supernatural hunting), and when they are older, they will not depart from it. Also, hi John.
20. Chris Argent, Teen Wolf
JR Bourne, you can come hunt werewolves in my apartment any time.
19. Ricky Ricardo, I Love Lucy
Desi Arnaz’ hunky looks must have made sleeping in those twin beds THAT much more painful.
18. Fitz Grant, Scandal
Legendary commander of chief with a secret briefcase full of CHISELED JAWLINE.
17. Christopher Hayden, Gilmore Girls
David Sutcliffe played Rory’s dad who briefly reunited — and married — Lorelai in season seven of Gilmore Girls. WORTH IT, LORELAI. WORTH. IT.
16. Jimmy McNulty, The Wire
Good at work, not so good at his personal life. Eh, who cares.
15. Jesse Katsopolis, Full House
If you didn’t have a thing for Uncle Jesse’s hunky goofball swag, I don’t even know where to start with you.
14. Flex Washington, One on One
I’d flex it. I’D FLEX IT.
13. Seeley Booth, Bones
He delivered his OWN CHILD. In a stable. So Mary and Joseph-y.
12. Kevin Hamilton, Awkward
I can’t find Mike Faiola’s age, but c’mon, this dude is way too young and hot to be playing a dad to a teenager, right? I guess that’s my only complaint.
11. Maxwell Sheffield, The Nanny
Oh, I’m sorry, did someone say “sexy Broadway producer who’s tough but sensitive”?
10. Don Draper, Mad Men
Not the best father figure. But maybe the best father figure. If you know what I mean.
7. Sam Bennett, Private Practice
A hot doctor who’s also a grandfather now. So… GILF?
6. Jaime Lannister, Game of Thrones
Cons: DEFINITELY hard into the incest thing. Pros: Everything else.
5. Elliot Stabler, Law and Order: SVU
Closes every case. Dad of five. Packs two other kinds of guns. (See above.)
4. Jin-Soo Kwon, Lost
A tragic ending. Less-than-tragic abs.
3. Sandy Cohen, The O.C.
Peter Gallagher oozed Greenpeace-y sex appeal as Sandy Cohen, the ultimate public defender and idealistic do-gooder marooned in the nouveau ditch of Newport Beach. Bonus handsome points for those two brilliant eyebrows.
2. Mark “McSteamy” Sloan, Grey’s Anatomy
No one else will be able to rock a baby Bjorn with so much raw magnetism.
- A judge ruled that Baltimore State's Attorney Marilyn Mosby will not have to recuse herself from the trial in the death of Freddie Gray. ›
- Senate Democrats have secured enough votes to uphold the Iran nuclear deal when Congress votes on it later this month. ›
- Hundreds of Eurostar passengers moving between Britain and France were stranded for hours as people were seen on the tracks attempting to get through the tunnel. ›