23. Jim Halpert, The Office
Want to pin it to my wall like a mildly funny Dilbert cartoon.
22. Rufus Humphrey, Gossip Girl
He cooks. He cleans. He somehow made enough money in a shitty ’90s alt-rock band to afford a sweet-ass Dumbo loft. Just try to forget about the fact that his son is the douchiest person in Brooklyn, which is saying something.
21. John Winchester, Supernatural
Train up your sons in the way they shall go (supernatural hunting), and when they are older, they will not depart from it. Also, hi John.
20. Chris Argent, Teen Wolf
JR Bourne, you can come hunt werewolves in my apartment any time.
19. Ricky Ricardo, I Love Lucy
Desi Arnaz’ hunky looks must have made sleeping in those twin beds THAT much more painful.
18. Fitz Grant, Scandal
Legendary commander of chief with a secret briefcase full of CHISELED JAWLINE.
17. Christopher Hayden, Gilmore Girls
David Sutcliffe played Rory’s dad who briefly reunited — and married — Lorelai in season seven of Gilmore Girls. WORTH IT, LORELAI. WORTH. IT.
16. Jimmy McNulty, The Wire
Good at work, not so good at his personal life. Eh, who cares.
15. Jesse Katsopolis, Full House
If you didn’t have a thing for Uncle Jesse’s hunky goofball swag, I don’t even know where to start with you.
14. Flex Washington, One on One
I’d flex it. I’D FLEX IT.
13. Seeley Booth, Bones
He delivered his OWN CHILD. In a stable. So Mary and Joseph-y.
12. Kevin Hamilton, Awkward
I can’t find Mike Faiola’s age, but c’mon, this dude is way too young and hot to be playing a dad to a teenager, right? I guess that’s my only complaint.
11. Maxwell Sheffield, The Nanny
Oh, I’m sorry, did someone say “sexy Broadway producer who’s tough but sensitive”?
10. Don Draper, Mad Men
Not the best father figure. But maybe the best father figure. If you know what I mean.
7. Sam Bennett, Private Practice
A hot doctor who’s also a grandfather now. So… GILF?
6. Jaime Lannister, Game of Thrones
Cons: DEFINITELY hard into the incest thing. Pros: Everything else.
5. Elliot Stabler, Law and Order: SVU
Closes every case. Dad of five. Packs two other kinds of guns. (See above.)
4. Jin-Soo Kwon, Lost
A tragic ending. Less-than-tragic abs.
3. Sandy Cohen, The O.C.
Peter Gallagher oozed Greenpeace-y sex appeal as Sandy Cohen, the ultimate public defender and idealistic do-gooder marooned in the nouveau ditch of Newport Beach. Bonus handsome points for those two brilliant eyebrows.
2. Mark “McSteamy” Sloan, Grey’s Anatomy
No one else will be able to rock a baby Bjorn with so much raw magnetism.
- More debris – believed to be part of the missing aircraft MH370 – has been found washed up on the Indian Ocean island of Réunion on Sunday.
- Cilla Black, the legendary English singer and TV star, has died at her home in Spain, according to local police. She was 72-years-old.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".