1. My sister bet me a hundred dollars I couldn’t build a car out of spaghetti.
Shutterstock / Dasha Petrenko / Via shutterstock.com
2. How many South Americans does it take to change a lightbulb?
Shutterstock / Mark Turcan / Via shutterstock.com
3. What time does Sean Connery get to Wimbledon?
NBC / Via buffalo.com
4. I went to the zoo the other day. It was empty, except for a single dog…
Getty / Jo Hale
5. What kind of bagel can fly?
Shutterstock / Aron Hsiao / Via shutterstock.com
6. Where do animals go when their tails fall off?
Shutterstock / Ross Stevenson / Via shutterstock.com
7. Why can’t you hear a pterodactyl going to the bathroom?
Shutterstock / Catmando / Via shutterstock.com
8. How does a train eat?
Shutterstock / jgorzynik / Via shutterstock.com
9. Did you hear about the constipated mathematician?
Shutterstock / R. Mackay Photography / Via shutterstock.com
11. Knock knock.
Shutterstock / Peshkova / Via shutterstock.com
12. What do you call a cow with no legs?
Getty / Justin Sullivan
13. How is imitation like a plateau?
Shutterstock / Patrick Poendi / Via shutterstock.com
14. So two snare drums and a cymbal fall off a cliff…
15. A magician was driving down the street…
Shutterstock / Breadmaker / Via shutterstock.com
16. What’s the best thing about living in Switzerland?
Getty / Harold Cunningham
18. What sport do you play with a wombat?
Shutterstock / Marco Tomasini / Via shutterstock.com
20. What did the buffalo say to his son when he left for college?
Shutterstock / David Osborn / Via shutterstock.com
21. Tried to take a photograph of some fog.
Getty / Jamie Squire
In The News Today
- An assailant shot two people at Texas Southern University. One person has died, and a suspect has been detained. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›
- The National Dialogue Quartet in Tunisia won the 2015 Nobel Peace Prize for its role in building a democracy there. ›