1. Velcro shoes.
You’re just a loop swoop and pull away from not looking like an over-sized toddler.
2. Screennames like this.
I’m sorry, Mr. Shopaholic22, but we’re going to have to let you go.
3. Seasonally colored braces.
Come December, there ain’t nothing wrong with getting in the Christmas spirit!
Except this. This is wrong.
5. Double popped collars.
The single popped collar barely got by in middle school, so what could possibly make you think the double is kosher now?
6. Horseplay on the bus.
The bus monitor isn’t always going to be there for you; you gotta start monitoring yourself, man.
8. Unhealthy teen idol obsessions.
Little girl with a J-Bieb’s poster? Adorable. Grown man with a J-Bieb’s license plate? Alarming.
9. Faking drunk.
Stop. You’re not drunk. You drank strictly Diet Peach Snapple all night.
10. Bowl Cuts
It would be preferable that no one ever wears their hair like that ever for the rest of eternity and then for like a week or two after that.
11. Dousing yourself in Axe.
You’re not going to the 6th Grade dance. You’re going to a bar with adults. Smell your age.
13. Spending hours on Photobooth.
No matter how good you look in Sepia, leave the extensive photo-boothing to 8th grade girls in Algebra class.
14. Breaking up via text.
You might not be great, but you’re better than this.
15. Listening to Weird Al.
If you attended two or more stops on his 2012 “Amish Paradise Tour,” you should probably reconsider your priorities/life decisions.
18. Or ESPECIALLY these.
No ifs, ands or but(t)s. Once you’ve decided to call yourself an “adult”, you should probably burn every pair of these you own.
20. Laughing excessively everytime you hear the words “poop,” “pee,” “penis” or “vagina.”
Cause welcome to the real world. You’re gonna hear at least 2-3 of those words every fucking day.
21. And most importantly, making spelling errors.
Cause nowadays, a faux-pas like this could land Stephen on the government watch list.
- Greece will decide on Sunday whether they will accept austerity measures as a condition of a bailout that may stave off an imminent financial and economic crisis.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 1-0 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️