- jenniferw46 "How I Finally Let Go Of Grief For My ..."
- jenniferw46 "25 '90s TV Characters Whose Style Was..."
- jenniferw46 "The Guy Who Plays Big Bird Told A Hea..."
- jenniferw46 "35 Questions Black People Have For Wh..."
- jenniferw46 "32 Pictures That Will Give You Intens..."
- jenniferw46 "These Trippy Bags Look Like Cartoons ..."
- jenniferw46 "This Adorable Baby And His Fine-Ass D..."
- jenniferw46 "55 Things All Early '90s Kids Will Ne..."
Austin Scarlett didn’t make it to the finale of Season One—it was Jay, Wendy, and Kara Saun (who I personally believe should have won). Good list though; someone loves this show as much as I do!
- jenniferw46 "23 Outfits Every Single Person Will I..."
- jenniferw46 "29 Things White People Ruined"
- jenniferw46 "Which Female Movie Stereotype Are You?"
- jenniferw46 "35 Things '90s Black Girls WIll A..."
- jenniferw46 "21 Reasons Suga Mama Was The Most Fla..."
- jenniferw46 "21 Fall Dinners You Can Make In A Slo..."
Stop telling Black people what it feels like to be a Black person. You don’t know what it feels like to be Black, just like I don’t know what it feels like to be whatever you are. And, FYI, my great great grandmother was born into slavery. Both of my parents were grown-ups before Black people got rights ON PAPER via The Civil Rights Act of 1964. We’re not even that far removed from LEGAL segregation/discrimination. So please stop pretending like we’re in some post-racial society.
SHARE THIS PAGE View Viral Dashboard ›