- jennae1996 "It's About Time We Sat Down And T..."
- jennae1996 "Students Shut Up Extremist Preacher W..."
- jennae1996 "20 Non-Scrapbook Ways To Remember You..."
- jennae1996 ""Reasons My Son Is Crying""
- jennae1996 "9 FIFA Glitches That Will Terrify, Ar..."
- jennae1996 "Let's Play The Walmart Game"
- jennae1996 "The Funniest Baby Changing Station Gr..."
- jennae1996 "15 Quotes That Show That Mr. Rogers W..."
- jennae1996 "27 Brilliant Grumpy Cat Items For Sal..."
You can go to hell.
- jennae1996 "The Best Exchanges In "The Most ..."
- jennae1996 ""When The Zombies Come" Doc..."
I like how when the one in the red outfit lifted her arm you could see where they missed on the spray tan.. haha
- jennae1996 "Quiz: Dead Or Canadian?"
- jennae1996 "47 Intensely Delightful Pieces Of Ani..."
Response to 28 People Who Got A Puppy For Christmas:
Well there’s 28 dogs that are going to end up in shelters. Breeders aren’t always bad, it’s just the millers that make breeders look bad. Reputable breeders care about their dog’s health and they make sure that the puppies go to good homes. Needless to say that unless under very special circumstances a good breeder would never send someone a new puppy over Christmas, but can you guess who whould? I wish these people the best of luck with these dogs and I hope they are prepared to care for them and that they don’t have too many health problems.
SHARE THIS PAGE View Viral Dashboard ›