1. Eva, a 2-year-old English Sheepdog, gets her hair did from her human, Carol Gefell, before competing in the Herding category.
2. Here we have Teddy, a 4-year-old Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, getting his ears wrapped by his human before competing in the Toy group.
3. Teddy likes a nice ear-wrap before competitions.
4. This is Paris, a Treeing Walker Coonhound, a new breed for Westminster, getting a kiss from her human Jessica Rentro.
5. Paris is competing for the first time in the Hound category.
6. Paris is in the zone.
7. Four Beagles are being walked by their humans in front of the judges, during the judging of the Hound category.
8. This English Bulldog, wearing a very fashionable belt, is being pulled by their human on the way to the judging of the Non-Sporting category.
9. Three English Bulldogs go for blue (ribbon) during the judging of the Non-Sporting category.
10. This Old English Sheepdog waits pensively, imagining first place, as their human grooms them before judging.
11. Haystac’s Dream Catcher, an Old English Sheepdog, gets a nice butt massage from their human in the staging area.
12. A Briard named Cumano of the Coastline assures her human Jamie Danelson of victory, while the two wait in the staging area. Cumano is competing in the Herding category.
13. An English Bulldog shows a judge how totally strong her glutes are during the Non-Sporting category.
14. A Bichon Frise throws mad shade at the other dogs in the Non-Sporting category while it waits in the grooming area.
15. A Rough Collie lets their human comb their face before competing in the Herding category.
16. Two-year-old Shih Tzu, Jasper, lets his human make him look fabulous before competing in the Toy category.
17. Angel, a two-year-old Toy Poodle, smack-talks other dogs in the Toy category from her cage.
18. A Saluki named Sandstorm Blue Nile Bubbles Of Jatara dogs for joy with their human after winning Best of Breed.
19. Two French Bulldogs promise to stay friends before competing against one another in the Non-Sporting category.
20. So long from Westminster day one! See you tomorrow!
- The suspect wanted for killing 39 people at an Istanbul nightclub on New Years Day has been captured, Turkish media reports.
- At least 31 Democrats are boycotting Donald Trump's inauguration after the president-elect criticized civil rights leader John Lewis.
- Umm. Over half of the population across 22 countries believe their system is failing and rigged, a new poll says 🌎🤔
- Spencer's is getting flooded with criticism for selling "Grab America By The Pussy" shirts, which many are saying normalizes sexual assault.