1. Kellogg’s Australia have been researching the big question of the cereal world: Is cereal better crunchy or soggy?
2. And it turns out that 73% of Australians are wrong.
3. Aussie males are 50% more likely than females to eat their cereal soggy.
And in this instance, the men know what’s going on.
5. Just see how good the milk looks going into that bowl.
Keep pouring, keep pouring, keep pouring.
7. They just go together so well.
The greatest pairings of all time: Romeo & Juliet, Brad & Jennifer, and cereal with excessive milk.
9. Oh man, imagine how soggy those Fruit Loops would be…
A soggy cereal lover’s heaven.
10. Science proves that Corn Flakes are 100% better tasting when completely saturated.
And you can’t argue with science.
12. Can you imagine trying to swallow dry Weet Bix?
It would be like a sandpaper tongue massage.
13. Soggy cereal eaters are way more productive in the mornings.
While they wait for their cereal to get soggy, they have an extra ten minutes to get their shit together.
14. Some have even been known to pour their milk at home and drive all the way to work before taking a bite.
For serious soggers only.
17. And milk is so good for you!
Milk is an excellent source of vitamins and minerals, particularly calcium.