1. Kanye West released the cover of his upcoming album Yeezus Friday, and it’s just a piece of tape.
2. The Beatles’ 1968 self-titled album, commonly referred to as “The White Album,” was known for its minimilist packaging, but let’s be honest, just a piece of tape is even more minimilist.
3. The cover was thought to be this gold thing for a while because Kim Kardashian tweeted it after Ye’s Saturday Night Live performance.
4. But no, that was too much. Just tape is all.
5. (Also important to note is that at the bottom of his website under the album art, Mr. West put a gif of a spinning globe.)
6. The end.
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›