1. Once every 70,000 years, Hanukkah falls on Thanksgiving. What is it that makes Thanksgivukkah the most spectacular day ever?
2. You get to bust out the menurkey…
3. And let that symbolic oil burn in the deep fryer.
4. You get to watch football…
5. AND play dreidel.
6. You get gifts AND leftovers for 8 nights!
7. Manischewitz AND stuffing…
8. This day will only happen once so make sure you make it the best day ever.
- The U.S. is investigating how a cargo ship with 33 people on board sank during Hurricane Joaquin. The ship went missing in the Caribbean last week. ›
- Texas carried out its 11th execution of the year on Tuesday — the most of any state — putting to death an inmate who murdered a man over $8. ›
- New York's attorney general has opened an investigation into two popular fantasy sports websites, after employees allegedly used insider information to profit. ›