1. 1. Inappropriately conducting a secret hangout with a strange and foul-mouthed package delivery man
“To Grandmother’s House We Go” - Age 6
2. 2. Naively trusting strangers
“Double, Double, Toil and Trouble” - Age 7
3. 3. Luring bad men
“How The West Was Fun” - Age 8
4. 4. Chatting on the phone with strangers who also happen to be cowboys
“The Adventures of Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen: The Case Of The Logical i Ranch” - Age 8
5. 5. Scaling jagged cliffs
“The Adventures of Mary-Kate & Ashely: The Case of The Logical I Ranch” - Age 8
6. 6. Engaging in illegal occult activity by breaking into a haunted house
“The Adventures of Mary-Kate & Ashley: The Case of Thorn Mansion” - Age 8
7. 7. Maliciously sabotaging a wedding by lying to the grown-ups
“It Takes Two” - Age 9 (Inspiration: The Parent Trap)
8. 8. Searching in the woods for clues about dead people
“The Adventures of Mary-Kate & Ashley: The Case of The Sea World Adventure” - Age 9
9. 9. Partying recklessly by raiding the hotel mini-fridge
“The Adventures of Mary-Kate & Ashley: The Case of The Hotel Who-Done-It” - Age 10
10. 10. Operating a spacecraft
“The Adventures of Mary-Kate & Ashley: The Case of the United States Navy Adventure” - Age 10
(This is might be why NASA lost it’s funding)
11. 11. Standing in close proximity to an active volcano
“The Adventures of Mary-Kate & Ashley: The Case of The Volcano Mystery” - Age 11
12. 12. Waterskiing in a Naval shipyard
“The Adventures of The United States Navy” - Age 11
13. 13. Secretively matchmaking by setting up their dad for identity theft
“Billboard Dad” - Age 12
14. 14. Conning everyone with their bad sportmanship by pretending to be each other
“Switching Goals” - Age 13
15. 15. Tresspassing on private property
“Passport To Paris” - Age 13
16. 16. Disobeying the judicial system
When you’ve witnessed a robbery tell EVERYONE that you are a court ordered member of the Witness Protection program.
“Our Lips Are Sealed” - Age 14
17. 17. Getting arrested
Find a yacht, steal it, and drive it without a license because the cute boys told you to.
“Holiday In The Sun” - Age 15
18. 18. Driving cross country with no parental supervision
Make sure you loose your BRAND NEW car somewhere in America and then get on the wrong plane.
“Getting There: Sweet 16 And License To Drive” - Age 16
19. 19. Not giving a f*&@k at work
It’s TOTALLY ok to get fired from your fancy fashion internship in Italy so you can spend the rest of the summer hanging out with cute boys.
“When In Rome” - Age 16
21. 21. Committing grand theft auto by stealing a taxi
“New York Minute” - Age 18
- BP has agreed to pay a $18.7 billion fine to settle legal actions over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- Liberia has reported three new cases of Ebola this week. The country was declared Ebola-free on May 9.
- A pilot has broken the world records for longest solo flight and longest non-stop flight ever taken in a solar-powered airplane ?