14. 14. Conning everyone with their bad sportmanship by pretending to be each other
“Switching Goals” - Age 13
15. 15. Tresspassing on private property
“Passport To Paris” - Age 13
16. 16. Disobeying the judicial system
When you’ve witnessed a robbery tell EVERYONE that you are a court ordered member of the Witness Protection program.
“Our Lips Are Sealed” - Age 14
17. 17. Getting arrested
Find a yacht, steal it, and drive it without a license because the cute boys told you to.
“Holiday In The Sun” - Age 15
21. 21. Committing grand theft auto by stealing a taxi
“New York Minute” - Age 18
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated for the first time since Donald Trump's win in New Hampshire, and it got intense.
- Bitterly cold temperatures and arctic winds began freezing large swathes of the U.S. Northeast ❄️