1. If this was your morning, every morning.
2. Or this.
3. And it continued like this.
4. If every breakfast time was a unique, individualized horror.
5. And your commute to work always went something like this.
6. Or this.
7. Or this.
8. If this happened to you every time you walked into a room.
9. And this happened every time you sat down.
10. If this was the outcome anytime you tried to show off your skills.
11. If this was how children reacted to you.
12. And this was what your parents thought of you.
13. If this happened every time you tried to work out.
14. And this was you at your office team-building retreat.
15. If your fundamental inability to understand how a “trust fall” works was always coming back to bite you.
16. What if you were asked to write up a cool acronym and this is what you came up with?
17. Or this happened to you every time you got on a trampoline.
19. People are always saying, “Hey! Hey! Hey! Ohhhhh” when you walk by.
20. And this is what happens whenever you try to do yard work.
23. And this was the first and only time you attempted to make out with someone.
25. And this was your bus ride home every day.
27. If someone filled every doughnut you ever ate with mayonnaise.
28. If this was your experience every time you tried to get a glass of water?
29. And after all that, you found out that even your own bed in your own home wasn’t safe?
Just remember that things could be way worse. Now be grateful you’ve escaped all that. Now be this guy.
- Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump are the winners of the Democratic and Republican New Hampshire primaries 🇺🇸
- The Supreme Court put on hold President Obama's climate change plan, which aims to curb carbon dioxide emissions from power plants.
- And Twitter is now offering an algorithmic version of its timeline that will prioritize some tweets over others.