In case you missed it, PETA has been sticking it to Pokemon today. If you didn’t have time to play the game but enjoy insider Internet humor nonetheless, then this post is the post for you! Have fun, be safe, etc.
1. In which the old “Diglett’s Nose” controversy unexpectedly rears its head.
2. I herd you liek Mudkips!
3. This old chestnut.
4. And, bringing up the rear, the short-lived but well loved “Slowpoke meme”!
- U.S. President Barack Obama visited Oregon on Friday to meet with victims' families after last week's deadly campus shooting. Gun-rights activists protested his visit. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›
- A judge halted all eight scheduled executions in Arkansas. Inmates are challenging a law allowing the state to keep the source of its execution drugs a secret. ›