1. Having to carry exactly 1 million unnecessary bags up the hotel stairs.
2. Spending hours dressed as a western saloon patron so you can have a “hilarious” family photo to remember the trip by.
3. Or pulling the car over every five minutes so you and your dad can take an equally “hilarious” photo in front of something stupid.
4. Having zero alone time for anything that would actually make you happy, and I do mean anything.
Fap fap fap.
5. In general, going to the pool and wearing something that isn’t a burlap sack around your family.
6. Or when you wear a fitted shirt and your grandma says you’re “not leaving much to the imagination these days!”
7. That moment when your parents bust out the matching outfits as a “safety” measure so they won’t lose sight of you.
8. When you’re stuck in the backseat with your siblings, who smell, refuse to share, and are most definitely jerks.
9. Trying to share a bathroom with your family and turning the counter into this wasteland.
10. When you walk into the bathroom and accidentally see your dad naked, because he forgot to lock the door.
Seriously, why can’t parents ever remember to do this one?