8. Red hair is a recessive gene, so if you have a redhead child, it means you’ve won the damn genetic lottery.
10. Redheads are natural muses, and we’re used in famous works of art A LOT.
In 2010, Roy Lichtenstein’s “Ohhh…Alright…” painting of a redhead sold for $42.6 million.
15. We have the hotter prince.
THERE, I said it. Sorry, I’m not sorry.
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates had their nastiest debate yet in South Carolina last night 🇺🇸
- And "Deadpool" made $135 million this weekend, the best U.S. debut for an R-rated film. That's a lotta chimichangas 💵