8. Red hair is a recessive gene, so if you have a redhead child, it means you’ve won the damn genetic lottery.
10. Redheads are natural muses, and we’re used in famous works of art A LOT.
In 2010, Roy Lichtenstein’s “Ohhh…Alright…” painting of a redhead sold for $42.6 million.
15. We have the hotter prince.
THERE, I said it. Sorry, I’m not sorry.
- The Republican candidates for president will debate Saturday at 9 p.m. ET on CBS for the first time after Donald Trump's runaway win in the New Hampshire primaries.
- MLB issued its first-ever lifetime ban for performance enhancing drugs to New York Mets' Jenrry Mejia.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.