1. Only 2% of the world’s population has red hair. So you’re a majestic unicorn, basically.
Hi, rare creature, can I keep you??
2. You’re huge in the wizarding world.
Like, seriously, you’ve basically got this on LOCKS.
3. Oh, and we also have the best Disney Princess.
Ariel wants to be part of your world, but you can’t have her. She’s too beautiful for this earth.
4. You’ll never get lost in a crowd, because your hair is like a mighty red beacon of hope.
5. If you dye your hair, red is the hardest shade to maintain, which means no one can REALLY ever fake your color.
We know who you are, fakers, and we accept you.
6. You don’t have to worry about being unique, because your hair does all that work for you.
7. If you get angry, you can always use your “fiery temper” as an excuse.
You wanna mess with me? Go for it. I dare you.
8. Red hair is a recessive gene, so if you have a redhead child, it means you’ve won the damn genetic lottery.
9. And if you’re dating a redhead, just know that you are one lucky SOB.
10. Redheads are natural muses, and we’re used in famous works of art A LOT.
In 2010, Roy Lichtenstein’s “Ohhh…Alright…” painting of a redhead sold for $42.6 million.
11. Queen Elizabeth I was a redhead, and she was a badass.
She reigned for 44 years and ushered in the Elizabethan era, which is responsible for William Shakespeare’s popularity.
Other famous redheads? How about George Washington, Cleopatra, Vincent van Gogh, and Chuck Norris.
12. Mark Twain, also a ginger, compared us to the best animals ever:
Sorry, dog lovers, but cats are for the win here.
13. As a redhead, you develop an awesome sense of humor, because you grow up being teased.
15. We have the hotter prince.
THERE, I said it. Sorry, I’m not sorry.
16. Every year, there’s an entire day dedicated to celebrating red hair in the Netherlands.
This year’s Redhead Day has already passed, but you’ve got time to plan your trip for next year!
17. Red hair comes in so many different shades, and yet each one is vibrant. How is this possible? Magic, most likely.
18. In medieval times, Romanians believed that redheads were vampires, which is pretty sexy.
Don’t mess with us, or we’ll bite you!
19. Red hair doesn’t gray as much as other hair colors. That’s right, we’re winners!
It tends to turn blond first, then go white.
20. When you see other redheads, you immediately feel an unmistakable solidarity with them.
It’s like we’re all in the best club in the world, and we know the secret handshake.
21. In conclusion: Being a redhead means you’re super unique, and being different is definitely something to be proud of.