1. First of all, watch this so we can get the SUPER scary questions out of the way:
2. Do you ever think, “Why the hell did I do this…?”
Like, you can just tell me. I won’t tell anyone.
4. Like, it’s not your fault, it just comes out and is kind of dickish. What do you do?
7. What do you do when you want to watch Game of Thrones?
Do you just wait for it to fall asleep?
8. Are you offended when I call the kid “it” instead of by a real name?
10. Actually, just why do they cry so much? Is there a way to make it stop?
17. If you have more than one, will you love them both equally?
My guess is no, but…
18. When do babies stop being blobs and start being fun?
19. Are you nervous your kids will hear you having sex and be traumatized for life?
20. Does your house just get completely trashed every time they’re awake?
21. What do you do if your kid loves your partner more?
Buy their affection?
So??? ANSWERS PLZ
- The Dutch Safety Board has released a final report of its investigation into why Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17 broke up over Ukraine in 2014. ›
- Condé Nast has acquired Pitchfork, the independent music website and magazine, for an undisclosed amount.
- Iran's parliament approved a deal on its nuclear program, which was agreed to in July following lengthy talks between six world powers. ›