1. First of all, watch this so we can get the SUPER scary questions out of the way:
2. Do you ever think, “Why the hell did I do this…?”
Like, you can just tell me. I won’t tell anyone.
4. Like, it’s not your fault, it just comes out and is kind of dickish. What do you do?
7. What do you do when you want to watch Game of Thrones?
Do you just wait for it to fall asleep?
8. Are you offended when I call the kid “it” instead of by a real name?
10. Actually, just why do they cry so much? Is there a way to make it stop?
17. If you have more than one, will you love them both equally?
My guess is no, but…
18. When do babies stop being blobs and start being fun?
19. Are you nervous your kids will hear you having sex and be traumatized for life?
20. Does your house just get completely trashed every time they’re awake?
21. What do you do if your kid loves your partner more?
Buy their affection?
So??? ANSWERS PLZ
- In a landmark prison reform decision, California has agreed to a settlement that will effectively end indefinite solitary confinement in the state. ›
- Los Angeles has officially been selected as the American candidate city to host the 2024 Summer Olympics. ›
- Missouri executed Roderick Nunley Tuesday night for a 1989 rape and murder. It was the state's sixth execution this year, and the nation's 20th. ›