1. First of all, watch this so we can get the SUPER scary questions out of the way:
2. Do you ever think, “Why the hell did I do this…?”
Like, you can just tell me. I won’t tell anyone.
4. Like, it’s not your fault, it just comes out and is kind of dickish. What do you do?
7. What do you do when you want to watch Game of Thrones?
Do you just wait for it to fall asleep?
8. Are you offended when I call the kid “it” instead of by a real name?
10. Actually, just why do they cry so much? Is there a way to make it stop?
17. If you have more than one, will you love them both equally?
My guess is no, but…
18. When do babies stop being blobs and start being fun?
19. Are you nervous your kids will hear you having sex and be traumatized for life?
20. Does your house just get completely trashed every time they’re awake?
21. What do you do if your kid loves your partner more?
Buy their affection?
So??? ANSWERS PLZ
- BP has agreed to pay a $18.7 billion fine to settle legal actions over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- Boko Haram has killed 97 people at mosques in northeastern Nigeria, a government official told AP.
- Former Virginia Sen. Jim Webb, a Democrat with a military background, is running for president.
- Tidal is now the only place you can stream Prince's music. He's pulled his work from other services, like Spotify.