1. No pants? No problem!
You and your pantless self can enjoy the comfort of the couch.
2. Working from home boosts your productivity. (IT’S A PROVEN FACT!)
A 2013 study by Stanford University and Beijing University found that those who worked from home had a 13% performance increase, and took fewer breaks and sick-days.
5. You won’t have to deal with annoying memos about whether or not Twilight’s allowed at work.
6. When you work from home, everyday is bring your pet to work day.
8. If you work from home, the only sexual harassment you have to worry about is the kind you see on cakes.
10. No commute means you won’t be stressed about traffic, and you’re saving money on gas!
This all leads to happier employees, according to Forbes.
11. Working from home also saves companies a ton of cash when they don’t have to pay for office space.
Companies like Aetna have reported that by giving employees the option to work from home, the company actually benefits. According to a Reuters report, “Through telecommuting, the company has cut 2.7 million square feet of office space at $29 a square foot, for about $78 million in cost savings a year including utilities, housekeeping, mail service and document shredding.”
12. Because when you’re sitting at your desk all day, you tend to eat your feelings.
13. And people who work from home are more likely to eat healthy and be less stressed!
Because you have the luxury of being able to cook and prepare your meals, rather than eating out constantly, 73% of people who work from home reported eating healthier, and had 25% less stress.
18. When you work from home, you can be as awesomely weird as you want.
20. If you’re constantly getting distracted by your coworkers, then working at home will fix that!
21. 76% of people who work from home are more willing to put in extra hours when needed.
Maybe that’s because everything looks manageable from the comfort of your couch?!
22. No more stuffy work clothes, or taking them to the dry cleaners.
23. When you work from home, you won’t have to pretend to be working when you’re really not.
Because no one is looking over your shoulder to check, honestly.