1. Show them how little you care about their low blood sugar by wasting their supply of Cheetos.
3. Burn their car to the ground, make it look like an accident, then stand helplessly nearby with a hose and a sympathetic look.
5. Grease their gymnastics bar with butter right before competition time.
7. Leave this for them after a large dinner of chili con carne.
12. Slip this brochure for Botox under their door, so when they wake up it’s the first thing they see!
13. Trick them into thinking they’re about to have the best night ever.
15. Make their commute a little sweeter by giving them a fun new paint job using all of their Post-it notes.
21. Buy them generic brand cereal instead of the real deal.
22. Turn their lives into a world where they can’t ever hope to escape Nicolas Cage’s gaze.
Deputy Editorial Director, Cat Wrangler
Here Are The Top Stories
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".
- More debris – believed to be part of the missing Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 – has been found washed up on the Indian Ocean island of Réunion on Sunday.
- A Memphis police officer was shot dead on Saturday night while conducting a routine traffic stop, according to a statement from the Memphis Police Department.