5. When you look forward to leftovers all day and come home to find them…eaten.
6. When you pour a full bowl of cereal and realize the milk carton is empty.
7. When you peel a clementine and find a horribly dry, shriveled interior.
8. When your taco shell cracks and dumps everything on the first bite.
NICE TECHNIQUE, BRO.
9. When you forget to stir natural peanut butter and it gets clumpy and dry at the bottom and you CAN’T GET IT OUT.
11. When the person who sliced your bagel didn’t understand the concept of “halves.”
14. When the milk you just put in your coffee was actually soy milk.
18. When you thought the cookie was going to be chewy, but it’s crunchy.
20. When pickles creep on your grilled cheese and the corner gets all soggy.
21. When they label your burrito instead of the wrapper.
22. When you notice halfway through a recipe that it says “let rest overnight.”
24. When something that’s supposed to have shrimp in it has, like, only two shrimp.
YO SHRIMP WHERE YOU AT
26. When the soy sauce comes out of the bottle too quickly and all of a sudden it’s ALL OVER EVERYTHING.
We've got your WKND covered.
- Greece voted "no" on sweeping new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. Its future in the eurozone is uncertain, and its creditors are unimpressed.
- The U.S. faces Japan in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Captured New York prison escapee David Sweat has been released from hospital and is back in jail.