2. Putting on clothes when they’re still warm from the dryer.
6. Doing what you shouldn’t with a Q-tip.
8. Seeing something you ordered online waiting for you on the doorstep.
10. Freshly shaved legs on clean sheets.
Don’t knock it ‘till you try it, men.
11. Wearing a brand-new pair of underwear.
16. Dipping your hands into a bowl of flour.
18. Finally getting to sit down after being on your feet all day.
21. Sliding your scissors down wrapping paper.
23. The first bite of food after waiting for what seems like eternity in a restaurant.
- An explosion that killed 12 people in Tunisia's capital is being labeled a terrorist attack. The country's president has declared a state of emergency. ›
- At least 19 people in seven U.S. states have been infected with E. coli in an outbreak officials believe is linked to rotisserie chicken salads sold at Costco. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›