1. Wearing a bra for 16 hours a day is like this:
9. So by the time you get home all you want is some sweet relief.
12. Warning: Sometimes taking off your bra may present unforeseen problems.
Really want to go down to the corner store and get ice cream. Too bad I already took my bra off for the evening. #itsachickthing
I need to check the mail AND I kinda need to take the trash out.
BUT I already took off my bra. DAMMIT.These are my struggles.
faith ann tegel
I really hope there’s no tornado’s coming because we have no basement and I took my bra off already.
15. And if you’re worried you’ll look like this without your bra.
17. Because we all know that taking your bra off at the end of the day is the BEST FEELING IN THE ENTIRE WORLD!
- The United States's top commander in Afghanistan is testifying before the Senate Armed Services Committee after U.S. forces bombed a hospital in Kunduz on Saturday. ›
- Russia is reportedly preparing to send ground troops to aid Syria's campaign against rebel forces. ›
- Takaaki Kajita and Arthur McDonald have won the Nobel Prize in physics for their discovery that neutrinos have mass. ›