1. The “I Wore This In Fifth Grade And It Never Went Out Of Style” Braid
As modeled by Hailee Steinfeld.
2. The “I Want To Wear My Hair Down But Also Add Some Spice” Braid
As modeled by Cara Delevingne and Chrissy Teigen.
4. The “I Quite Like The Tails of Fish” Braid
As modeled by Kendall Jenner, Leona Lewis, and Emily Osment.
5. The “I’m Actually Super Impressed I Did This By Myself” Braid
Also known as the “My Arms Are Incredibly Toned Because of This Braid” Braid
As modeled by Whitney Port and Blake Lively.
6. The “This Is What A Classic Milkmaid Lady Looks Like” Braid
As modeled by Scarlett Johansson and Marion Cotillard.
7. The “This Is What a Classic Milkmaid Lady Looks Like After A Few Hours and a Light Jog” Braid
As modeled by Jennifer Lawrence, Brooklyn Decker, and Beyoncé.
9. The “Princess Leia Meets A German Beer Festival” Braid
As modeled by Diane Kruger.
10. The “It’s Not A Headband It’s Actually My Hair” Braid
As modeled by Taylor Swift, Zooey Deschanel, and Zoe Saldana.
11. The “Bun of the Gods” Braid
As modeled by Nicole Richie.
12. The “I Would Really Like My Hair Out Of My Face Right Now” Braid
As modeled by Rita Ora and Bonnie Wright.
13. The “I Don’t Care If My Hair Is In My Face, I’m Cool Either Way, It Doesn’t Matter” Braid
As modeled by Alessandra Ambrosio, Jennifer Hudson, and Natasha Poly.
14. The “I Could Totally Wear This For My Wedding” Braid
As modeled by Kate Bosworth.
17. The “I’m Fancy Like A Grecian Lady” Braid
As modeled by Jessica Alba, Lea Michelle, and Maria Menounos.
18. The “These Bangs Are Driving Me Absolutely Crazy” Braid
As modeled by Jennifer Aniston and Kate Hudson.
19. And finally, The “My Bangs Are Finally Grown Out But This Hairstyle Still Looks Damn Good” Braid
As modeled by Pixie Lott.
- The U.S. government is investigating possible unlawful coordination by some airlines to keep prices high ✈️
- U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry will travel to Cuba later this summer for the opening of a U.S. embassy there.
- Mozambique implemented a new criminal code that removes a colonial-era law criminalizing homosexuality.